The Beatles In Italy

luvlz2

IMG00115.jpg front

IMG00085.jpg Back side

IMG00087.jpg inside

Sorry, not the best pictures, I am looking for information about this album called "Beatles In Italy". It's an EMI release, printed in Holland. Thanks in advance.

Side 1:

1. Long Tall Sally

2. She's A Woman

3. Matchbox

4. From Me To You

5. I Want To Hold Your Hand

6. Ticket To Ride

Side 2:

1. This Boy

2. Slow Down

3. I Call Your Name

4. Thank You Girl

5. Yes It Is

6. I Feel Fine

However informative and interesting that information provided by Wikipedia is, I've been led to believe that that source is to be met with skepticism or basically ignored by the pseudo-intellectual society that professes such scrutiny of a site that allows the common man to contribute to.How could a responsibly run internet site allow such a thing?That said, I believe that this album may in fact be "live", disbelieving a scandelously spurious contribution from who knows who. The claim, "It's not really a live album", must be scoffed at by anyone with superior knowledge who dismisses Wikipedia's asserted facts.This is in no way denouncing your contribution Bong-Man, it's just warning those who might read about it, that it may be entirely fabricated.Can we have a defense for Wikipedia and confirmation of it's information about this album or shall we hear from skeptics who may reside at this board?Is it bullshit or not?

Archived