Jimmy Attended Gogol Bordello Gig At The Forum

kenog

Source: Ross Halfin's Diary Entry For 15 December

December 15

L1020581.jpg

A night out seeing Gogol Bordello at the Forum with Jimmy Page and Gordon Gheller. They encored with Ghost Riders In The Sky which I remember as a child - Jimmy thought it was by Frankie Laine. We got very well looked after, even given gambling chips to buy drinks and Eugene Hutz made a point of giving Jimmy and I the new Gogol Bordello cd as we left.

Source: Ross Halfin's Diary Entry For 15 December

December 15

L1020581.jpg

A night out seeing Gogol Bordello at the Forum with Jimmy Page and Gordon Gheller. They encored with Ghost Riders In The Sky which I remember as a child - Jimmy thought it was by Frankie Laine. We got very well looked after, even given gambling chips to buy drinks and Eugene Hutz made a point of giving Jimmy and I the new Gogol Bordello cd as we left.

Thanks for posting this kenog. Jimmy looks very sophisticated and stylish as usual, not sure if I can say the same of the guy who's with him! :blink:

My son recently introduced me to this band, Gogol Bordello. They are one of his roomate's favorite bands, and the roomate has said that the GB concert in Columbus was the most fun that he has ever had at a concert. He reported that the female band member crowd surfed on top of a bass drum. They are a sort of a punk type of band playing Gypsy, Eastern European flavored music. Most of the members are from the Ukraine and Russia. I have listened to them at my son's request, but can only take them in small doses.

I would think that Jimmy had a blast at this concert!

Here is a taste of what their concerts are like:

Archived