I'm back... again.

zosodude13

Yeah, I used to be a regular poster over here. But college became important and I stopped. I'm still at college (Monroe Community College in Rochester, NY) but it's intersession and lacking a job and not being able to talk music for a month, I came back :)

I'll listen to just about anything. I took a class called "Jazz in American Society" and it gave me a great appreciation of jazz and expanded my horizon beyond some Miles Davis fusion albums. So, I'm looking forward to finding some more great Jazz. But I'm still a rock fan at heart. I haven't listened to Led Zeppelin on a religious level like I used to, but I still enjoy them. My passions include, King Crimson, MC5, The Black Keys, Fleet Foxes, Beastie Boys, The Roots, Opeth, Queens of the Stone Age, The Sonics, Soft Machine and many, many more.

Yeah, I used to be a regular poster over here. But college became important and I stopped. I'm still at college (Monroe Community College in Rochester, NY) but it's intersession and lacking a job and not being able to talk music for a month, I came back :)

I'll listen to just about anything. I took a class called "Jazz in American Society" and it gave me a great appreciation of jazz and expanded my horizon beyond some Miles Davis fusion albums. So, I'm looking forward to finding some more great Jazz. But I'm still a rock fan at heart. I haven't listened to Led Zeppelin on a religious level like I used to, but I still enjoy them. My passions include, King Crimson, MC5, The Black Keys, Fleet Foxes, Beastie Boys, The Roots, Opeth, Queens of the Stone Age, The Sonics, Soft Machine and many, many more.

I graduated from there. So what do you think of Weese these days? I have not listened much. I just bought a new Taylor at the great House of Guitars. MCC has to crack down a bit on some of these "students" that are there to party more than learn. I think the school has gone down hill in the last ten years. Sad to say. Wish you the best getting out of there as fast as you can.

Archived