INCEPTION

JiMiHeNdRiX1967

Ive heard many of my friends talking about if they thought the movie was in a dream, real life, or even Cobb's (Leonardo Dicaprio) limbo. I think that this would be a cool thing to talk about and see other people's opinions. If you havent seen the movie theres probably gonna be spoilers at some point.

Ive heard many of my friends talking about if they thought the movie was in a dream, real life, or even Cobb's (Leonardo Dicaprio) limbo. I think that this would be a cool thing to talk about and see other people's opinions. If you havent seen the movie theres probably gonna be spoilers at some point.

Hubby got Inception for Christmas and we watched it last weekend. It was an intense storyline. Don't be drinking or get up at any point in the movie unless you want to lose track of what is going on. I really wonder about the mind that thinks up this deep plot. I enjoyed the movie and I am sure if I watch again I will see things I missed the first time around. The end does leave you wondering which is real and which is an illusion. Good segway to a sequel I guess if the producers want to make another.

I give it a two thumbs up.

:thumbsup:

Or would that be five stars.

Archived