Robert Plant at the Beacon, NY - Jan 29 - Fan Interviews

bigzepfan

I got back from the show a little while ago, it was really good! Robert walked right past me when he arrived at the theatre and I almost died lol and then I got to say hi to Buddy when he came out a little while after so that was cool. I had a good time!

Was that your friend I interviewed after the show?

Sorry I missed out on the interviews....(note to self....next time take your own car into the city so you can leave when you want to leave).

My wife & drove into Manhattan with a friend & his girlfriend. Girlfriend had a wee bit too much to drink & didn't want to hang after the show, so I missed out on the interviews. I did see your set-up & we did wait for a bit but there were a few people waiting so we had to leave. I did get to see SuperDave after the show & we chatted for a few minutes. 2nd time we hung out after a show, the first being Plant & the Band Of Joy at the Bowery Ballroom.

Looking forward to seeing the results of your work!

Sorry I missed out on the interviews....(note to self....next time take your own car into the city so you can leave when you want to leave).

My wife & drove into Manhattan with a friend & his girlfriend. Girlfriend had a wee bit too much to drink & didn't want to hang after the show, so I missed out on the interviews. I did see your set-up & we did wait for a bit but there were a few people waiting so we had to leave. I did get to see SuperDave after the show & we chatted for a few minutes. 2nd time we hung out after a show, the first being Plant & the Band Of Joy at the Bowery Ballroom.

Looking forward to seeing the results of your work!

It was an incredible night on all accounts. No problem with the interviews. I had sooo many people willing to talk about Led Zep!

If you want to and have the ability you could video yourself at home and put it up on youtube so I can download and add it into the DVD.

I can never guarantee anyones interview will be on due to sound, lighting, but I will make every effort to

get you on it.

That stands for anyone who was at the show and wants to say a few words. Contact me via PM if interested.

Archived