Hey fellas, have you heard the news? You know that I'm back in town?

Thelma Susanna

Hello everyone!!

I would just like to tell you all that I'm back to the forums! But with a new account! It was getting hard to me to manage the old one and I was always loosing my password! This was my old one: http://forums.ledzep.../7679-tetelisa/

Now all of you who were my friends can add me to this new account!

To those who dont know me, well, you can check out my "About me", but basically:

My name is Telma, although I like to use the "h" in my name (Thelma), I'm 18 years old, and I'm from Portugal!

I've been listening to Led Zeppelin for about 4 years now, but it feels like I've known them for all my life! I dare to say that Led Zeppelin are my world, my religion, cause they're really important in my life, and I've never been touched so deeply by something like I've been by their music! Specially, by Robert's music. I love Led Zeppelin as a whole, and I value equally every single member of the band, but in their pre/pos- zeppelin I just LOVE Robert! His voice is heaven to me! Like some people say to me sometimes, I'm "a Robbie girl!" haha rolleyes.gif

Well, I think I've wrote enough by now, haha tongue.gif

I hope that you'll enjoy my company here! biggrin.gif

Cheers!

Hello everyone!!

I would just like to tell you all that I'm back to the forums! But with a new account! It was getting hard to me to manage the old one and I was always loosing my password! This was my old one: http://forums.ledzep.../7679-tetelisa/

Now all of you who were my friends can add me to this new account!

To those who dont know me, well, you can check out my "About me", but basically:

My name is Telma, although I like to use the "h" in my name (Thelma), I'm 18 years old, and I'm from Portugal!

I've been listening to Led Zeppelin for about 4 years now, but it feels like I've known them for all my life! I dare to say that Led Zeppelin are my world, my religion, cause they're really important in my life, and I've never been touched so deeply by something like I've been by their music! Specially, by Robert's music. I love Led Zeppelin as a whole, and I value equally every single member of the band, but in their pre/pos- zeppelin I just LOVE Robert! His voice is heaven to me! Like some people say to me sometimes, I'm "a Robbie girl!" haha rolleyes.gif

Well, I think I've wrote enough by now, haha tongue.gif

I hope that you'll enjoy my company here! biggrin.gif

Cheers!

Hi Thelma,

Welcome, or I guess it would be welcome back! It is great to have younger people discovering the band.

And that is coming from someone who is even older than ZoSoJo, lol.

Robert Plant's voice is timeless. It was that voice that told me this band was diffferent from all the others.

But alas, I'm a Jimmy girl (for now at least)!

Portugal looks like a beautiful place to live from the pics I've seen on the home and garden shows.

Enjoy yourself here and hope to see you around the boards.

.............................:) missy

Thank you, Anjin-san!

Hahaha, who knows, maybe I am! tongue.gif I just immediately remembered the song lyrics when I started writting "Hey fellas", and the lyrics made sence, so... I thought about using it, haha biggrin.gif

ZoSoJo, it's an honor to be able to listen to Zeppelin's music! I wish that all the kids of my age would listen to them! But that's actually kind of rare... But oh well, I can assure you that I'll keep on teaching the younger generations about Led Zeppelin! biggrin.gif

Thanks for the greetings and for the pics!

Peace! wink.gif

Hey Missy, you Jimmy girl, haha, thank you! wink.gif

Yeah, Robert's voice is unique and special! rolleyes.gif

Oh sure, Portugal is a beautifull country, it has many wonders!

Kisses

Archived