Led Zeppelin concert Feb.8,1975 Philadelphia, PA

Hello fellow Led Zeppelin fans......I attended this concert back in '75. The last concert ever played in Philly by Led Zeppelin, by the way!

My ticket stub from this concert was lost in moving and I was hoping someone out there may have one they would like to sell....if that is you, please contact me through this forum. Thank you !!!

...welcome, I hope you will share your experience with the fans here....

If you can, do comment on the "security" situation in Phil., as Stephen Davis writes in his new book LZ-75 it was exceptionally dangerous for the fans...(I don't have the book front of me)

..I think they decided not to perform in Phil. thereafter...

Hello fellow Led Zeppelin fans......I attended this concert back in '75. The last concert ever played in Philly by Led Zeppelin, by the way!

My ticket stub from this concert was lost in moving and I was hoping someone out there may have one they would like to sell....if that is you, please contact me through this forum. Thank you !!!

Hello ledzep1975, I wasn't at that Philly show but several of my close friends were - we just talked about this show again a week or so ago when one of them posted some 8mm footage from that night. We all saw LZ at MSG together but I stayed in NYC while they traveled down to the Spectrum to see Zep there. I know one of my friends still has her original ticket stub but I don't know if she will part with it. She's not on this forum but I can certainly ask her or my other friends who were there if any of them would be interested in selling their ticket stubs from that night.

...welcome, I hope you will share your experience with the fans here....

If you can, do comment on the "security" situation in Phil., as Stephen Davis writes in his new book LZ-75 it was exceptionally dangerous for the fans...(I don't have the book front of me)

..I think they decided not to perform in Phil. thereafter...

Hi PlanetPage :wave: None of my friends (who I just mentioned in my response above) who were there that night said anything about the security situation being "exceptionally dangerous" for fans. There were (as at so many concerts in the 1970s) some fans who tried to get too close to the stage and to the LZ guys and security pushed them back but my friends (who were not involved in this) never felt they were in any danger because of the "security situation". ~MSG

Archived