Knebworth 1979 Video

Startmaster

Here is the video

The Kashmir video clip you posted is from August 11th 1979. I'll post both Kasmir performances below. The first noticable difference I see between the two is that Jimmy's smile is wider and his movements more aggressive and confident as he segues from White Summer/Black Mountain Side into Kashmir on August 11th.

August 4th 1979

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yODPAlUV7zs

August 11th 1979

Edited by SteveAJones

Steve's right. He beat me to it. He also has 2 buttons on his shirt on the 4th and 3 buttons on the 11th :D

Also contained in the official video is an 8mm film taken of a wide view of the stage. The rest of the clip can be seen on the menu of the Knebworth segment on the LZ dvd, I have the original 8mm reel on my youtube with the clips not shown on the film on my channel, www,youtube.com/user/ledzepfilm, under the title "Zeppelin - August 4th, 1979 2nd 8mm film".

And I've also noticed that Robert's singing sounds more like talking in harmony on the 11th :lol:

Edited by ledzepfilm

Steve's right. He beat me to it. He also has 2 buttons on his shirt on the 4th and 3 buttons on the 11th :D

Also contained in the official video is an 8mm film taken of a wide view of the stage. The rest of the clip can be seen on the menu of the Knebworth segment on the LZ dvd, I have the original 8mm reel on my youtube with the clips not shown on the film on my channel, www,youtube.com/user/ledzepfilm, under the title "Zeppelin - August 4th, 1979 2nd 8mm film".

And I've also noticed that Robert's singing sounds more like talking in harmony on the 11th :lol:

haha yeah i see what u mean, thanks guys!! big help!