Mechandise in Ebay!

hehe I lined up for 2 hours and when the guy said Black XL's will b in later I though darn it I gotta have one so got the XL then when we got into the area and there was a mech stand there I thought cool I will swop it now but they had all gone too, guess the simple answer is LOSE WEIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! So on the treadmill I go :)

All the best

Andy

ps I am finding everyone I meet we end up talking about the gig, even business meetings, going into the corner shop blah blah, My wife says she's going to get a water pistol and every time I mention the gig she's gonna squirt me, Im gonna be wet big time!!!!!!!!!!!

Av fun

Andy

I queued for an hour or so on Sunday for the merchandise. Some people were taking so, so long - trying on shirts, flicking through the programmes etc. When I finally got near the front Harvey Goldsmith and about 12 VIP's who he was showing around came over. For one minute I thought he was going to push them in in front of me. By that stage I'd have walloped him if he'd done that!

BTW, the programme (hard back version) is absolutely great, best I've ever seen, with a DVD too. Great value at £20.

I got the limited poster too. Expensive but a quality item and only 1200 made. :D

Archived