Black Jack Row

Flyingzepp

Hi everybody, Would like to share my band with everyone here, as I do value the opinions on this board. Plus i'm bored and just wanting to get some different feedback and perspective. This is my band 'Black Jack Row', we play blues and rock. All of us zep heads obviously.

Here is our youtube link: www.youtube.com/blackjackrow

We only have a couple vids up but check them out if you have time and comment on there or here, if you like what you hear you can also click 'like' on us at www.facebook.com/blackjackrow

Peace & Guitars

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

We have a lot of updates and new videos, I insist if you have a extra moment to check our youtube or fb page! I admire you're opinions and outlook more than anyone else fellow zepheads!

www.facebook.com/blackjackrow

www.youtube.com/blackjackrow

We play some zep, and other blues songs, please leave comments or suggestions or outlook, thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Replace the singer, he is al false as a drunken crow.

We all have full time jobs, He's on time, sings the shit out of about 40 songs, writes good lyrics, has reliable transportation, helps with booking (we get booked quite a bit), and has good frontman attributes. 'Replacing', is not a easy task, nor a good idea. Thanks for the input though.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived