Page & Plant Tour '95 in Vancouver

madman

I went to the concert in Vancouver, skipped a day of work for it!! Bought my ticket from a co-worker, for $50.00, seventh row on the floor !!! After they had introduced everyone...Page went on to say that they had a special guest at the concert. This person was working with Heart on their next cd, invited him up on stage to play a few songs!! John Paul Jones walks up, the bass guitarist handed over his piece...I couldn't tell you what they played??! I was just too freaked (I had goose bumps watching and listening) to see the remaining members of Zepplin on stage in front of me!!!! Sure they were probably rough around the edges...I didn't give a shit!!! This would be my one and only chance to witness this, not since Live-Aid??? have they played together!!! I would LOVE to see a world tour in '08, but look at how Jason was before the gig on the 10th!! NO ONE has ever tried to fill those shoes...what an emotional roller coaster that must have been for him!!! Kudos to him for stepping up to the plate!!!

What? I've not read this anywhere. Can you site a date for the show and do you have any pictures or a review?

Your correct Solar. Iwas at the show and JPJ was not there. Madman must have been at some other gig

Archived