BIG Thanks to all...

This is my first post here but i have been lurking for a while. Anyway...I simply cannot thank all of you for taking the time to post the vids and pics from 02. I admit to being somewhat sceptical about this show, moreso from a performance standpoint than anything else. I am absolutely floored by the video's i've seen and the pics are amazing as well. I've been a huge fan since 1973 but not old enough to get tickets 'til 77. I was all set to go to Buffalo and then tragedy. I was crushed but knew they would regroup at some point and that was the ITTOD tour. Once again, the unspeakable happened. I have had to "settle" for Page/Plant alone(which was actually a blistering show that kicked off with a WICKED version of the Wanton Song) but i digress.

When i heard about 02 i tried to get tics via the local radio ballot thing but no dice. I would have payed anything, which included taking a 2nd mortgage out on my f'n house. No go. Soooo, i was left with this site and all the great people who take the time to help fulfill the void of NOT GOING to see this show.

Once again, thank you to all for helping me understand how truly great Dec.10 was and more importantly, how relevent Led Zeppelin are in 2007. I am so proud of them for pulling this off with dignity, style, and chops.

I'll never doubt again.

welcome to the boards!!!!!!!!!!!you learned your lesson......If they say its Zeppelin then it is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,any way yea thanks to everyone who put stuff up..it was a night to remember just being in front of the screen waiting for news or clips or anything. :rolleyes:

Archived