4 days later...

I am still obsessed with LZ and only hearing them if I have the chance to hear any music. At home only watching Videos and DVD of them, nothing else is interesting for me these days...

I found fantastic interviews of Robert Plant und Jimmy Page yesterday in the evening at Youtube, I could not stop watching them.

Well, I love them very much - a neverending love!

And I hope so much that they will make a DVD of the concert!

Thanks a lot to everybody who puts videos and photos in this Forum!!!

I hope, if they publish a DVD, they don´t cut out what Robert says between the songs. It´s hard to understand what he says, watching the youtube-videos, because the sound quality is not so very good.

Also the part where Jason sings is very funny. It´s just before Misty Mountain Hop starts.

By the way: Robert kicks off something from the stage when they play Kashmir. Does anybody know what he kicks off there?

P.S This is my first post here. Greetings from Germany.

Hallo Claudia,

ja, diese Interviews kannte ich auch. Am besten finde ich die Stelle im ersten Interview, wo Robert sagt: "Natürlich sind wir in den Achtzigern und ich hatte meine eigene Karriere in den Achtzigern!"

Jimmy Pages Reaktion, wie er da entnervt die Augen verdreht. Lol.

Ich finde dieses Video auch ganz gut: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93ubRaUm2J0.

Das ist Post-Zep, schätze so 1983 oder 84.

I hope, if they publish a DVD, they don´t cut out what Robert says between the songs. It´s hard to understand what he says, watching the youtube-videos, because the sound quality is not so very good.

Also the part where Jason sings is very funny. It´s just before Misty Mountain Hop starts.

By the way: Robert kicks off something from the stage when they play Kashmir. Does anybody know what he kicks off there?

P.S This is my first post here. Greetings from Germany.

welcome Silas! you will love it here!

Archived