What guitar recommend?

Page&Harrison<3

The only way to get a Les Paul on the cheap is to buy it from Vinny No Nose after it fell of a truck. Seriously, the Les Paul Studio version is pretty good and you can pick one up for about $1,000 on sale. That is cheap compared to a standard $2,800 or a custom $3,800. Or you can opt for an Epiphone LP for even less, they are still good and worth the cash. Personally, I would go for the studio version.

Thanks for the help.

i was watching other gibson models and this seemed to me good though I'm not convinced.

http://www2.gibson.c...ne/WildKat.aspx

I've been playing guitar just over 35 years. When I bought my LP Standard the music store had 5 for me to play and I picked one. Two years ago I bought a Norman Acoustic but I played abunch of Martins, Yamaha's and Larrive's before I picked the Norman. I think you may want to do the same. Play a whole bunch and make sure you get one the feels good in your hands, sounds good and looks good to your eye so you will want to pick it up all the time. Guitars are all different, even the same models can be different in feel and sound. Make sure your hand can get around the neck to your comfort zone.....Hope this helps. Good luck

I'll take it into account. I've only had a guitar in my life, and was really just to see if I liked it, since my parents bought me. Is a Freeman, one of the cheapest. So I want to make sure we got a good, since most of the time I have to play with an acoustic, the electric guitar is completely uncalibrated.

Well, thank you.

Archived