Plant's Zeppelin Chain

McSeven

I have noticed that more than any other solo artist that came from a band, Robert Plant is really chained to Zeppelin. It seems lke other artists Don't really get asked about when they are getting back with thier other band as much.

by other Artists I mean....Rod Stewart-The Faces. John Fogerty-CCR. Phil Collen-Genisis.

I wonder why Plant gets his with so many Zeppelin references most of the time.

I have noticed that more than any other solo artist that came from a band, Robert Plant...

It's really no different than Lennon or McCartney throughout the 70s, or David Lee Roth & Mick Jagger throughout the 80s. If Robert seems to have encountered it more than most I'd say it's because his initial artistic direction was an adamantly independent one (to

the point of exclusion), and in recent years an increasingly non-rock n' roll oriented one.

I have noticed that more than any other solo artist that came from a band, Robert Plant is really chained to Zeppelin. It seems lke other artists Don't really get asked about when they are getting back with thier other band as much.

by other Artists I mean....Rod Stewart-The Faces. John Fogerty-CCR. Phil Collen-Genisis.

I wonder why Plant gets his with so many Zeppelin references most of the time.

he drips his toe back in the pool when it suits him

Archived