New (?) Led Zeppelin Documentaries

First off, this isn't new and after doing a search, I'm kinda surprised this hasn't been talked about much. Or maybe the older members of the forum have already seen and dealt with such things before.

Either way, there have been a series of unofficial documentaries posted on YouTube by someone (or company) called Treble Clef (is this person a member of this forum?). With over a thousand videos covering not only Zeppelin but other bands and musicians including the Beatles, Stones to Depeche Mode etc. etc. There's a little something for everyone.

Here's a sample of one of their Zep documentaries:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk2nQb_uGiY

Again, this is unofficial, but I find it fascinating as it deals more with the MUSIC than the extraneous sensationalism surrounding the band. They've got some good interviews, and this should satisfy those who are always complaining about not enough focus on the music. Each documentary isn't long, and it goes straight to the point for the most part.

Either way, I think it's a good find and wanted to share with those who might not have had the opportunity to see them yet.

Yeah. Noticed that too. But he/it keeps re-uploading, so it should be back in a couple of days (I hope). Can you tell I've watched this several times already?

I think "Physical Graffiti" should be complete. That's another Zep documentary (obviously).

Archived