Hiya All

No1ZeppelinFan

Ello eveyone. Just thought I'd introduce myself, My Names "Dean" and I've been into Zeppelin 29 years since I was 10 when My elder brother got me into them. Zeppelin are my life and I even named my daughter "Paigey" after the man himeself. I've seen Robert & Jimmy over the years in their solo tours and was lucky enough to have my dream come true when I saw them together in the nineties when Jimmy turned up at the then Hammersmith Odean on one of Robert's "Now and Zen" tours. My dream came true that night.

Anyway, Brilliant site,Great people with some great media etc. Glad to know I'm not alone :D

Never made it Monday as I wasnt lucky in the drwa, God I was depressed that night. Thanks so much to everyone who uploaded their pics and Video's. You lot don't realise how happy you've made me :)

Ramble on

Dean

Ello eveyone. Just thought I'd introduce myself, My Names "Dean" and I've been into Zeppelin 29 years since I was 10 when My elder brother got me into them. Zeppelin are my life and I even named my daughter "Paigey" after the man himeself. I've seen Robert & Jimmy over the years in their solo tours and was lucky enough to have my dream come true when I saw them together in the nineties when Jimmy turned up at the then Hammersmith Odean on one of Robert's "Now and Zen" tours. My dream came true that night.

Anyway, Brilliant site,Great people with some great media etc. Glad to know I'm not alone :D

Never made it Monday as I wasnt lucky in the drwa, God I was depressed that night. Thanks so much to everyone who uploaded their pics and Video's. You lot don't realise how happy you've made me :)

Ramble on

Dean

Nice to meet you :)

Led Zeppelin proved Dec 10th 2007, That you are never to old to Rock and Roll.

Hi Dean,

I'm glad you're on board.

The thing is, we like to reserve this space for the specific topic of the O2 concert.

Don't get me wrong, I'm certainly happy to meet you, but we actually have a "Meet and Greet" section.

It helps us keep a tidier forum and stay on topic, etc...

Take a look around and you'll find lots to talk about.

Just to let you in on a few things. If you make certain threads like "Was the concert filmed/on DVD" or "are they gonna tour", people will not be very happy with you, because so many people make these threads and it's overkill.

I'm not saying that you're any more likely to do this than the next person who is new, but I just wanted to fill you in on things that tick people off around here.

Welcome to the bunch!

Archived