appreciation

nevertoolate

So many times we have seen great artists being honored "after" they are gone. I would just like to take this opportunity to let the members of Led Zeppelin know that for me and so many others.... you are "The Best Band EVER". Thank you for all the great music you have brought into the world!!

So many times we have seen great artists being honored "after" they are gone. I would just like to take this opportunity to let the members of Led Zeppelin know that for me and so many others.... you are "The Best Band EVER". Thank you for all the great music you have brought into the world!!

Welcome to the board nevertoolate! :welcome2:

I have said this time and time again: Led Zeppelin and Their Music, History and Legacy will go down in History as the Greatest and the Best that was produced in the 20th Century.

Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, John Paul Jones and John Bonham's Names and Talents will be Forever Etched into the Pantheon of Musical Brilliance and Domination.

LED ZEPPELIN will be remembered and rejoiced hundreds/thousands of years from now. They are/were the "Bachs", "Beethovens", and "Mozarts" of Theirs and Our Time. Just listen to this song and know that I am correct:

http://youtu.be/D-Cy4YKrxj4

Fabulous! Haven't heard "In the Light" in a long time, thanks for sharing it. I agree with your sentiments, each one of them had unique talents and meshed brilliantly in the creation and performance of their powerful music. Watching and listening to them perform on the Celebration Day DVD the music reaches all the way to my core!

Fabulous! Haven't heard "In the Light" in a long time, thanks for sharing it. I agree with your sentiments, each one of them had unique talents and meshed brilliantly in the creation and performance of their powerful music. Watching and listening to them perform on the Celebration Day DVD the music reaches all the way to my core!

Thank You for saying that and sharing your insight. You are absolutely correct in saying that Led Zeppelin's Music reaches and is felt to the core. I Believe that was the whole intention of Jimmy Page's Master Plan: was for Led Zeppelin's Music to Touch You, Reach You and make You Feel the Intensity of Their Music. I felt all that when I was a "naïve" 13 year old kid, and I still feel it now, now/today that I am a 43 year old person.

Over 30 years later and I still can say that my LOVE for LED ZEPPELIN has not and will not, EVER DIMINISH.

The Music of Led Zeppelin will resonate with millions of 13 year old kids and 43+ "kids" (from all over the Globe) for the next thousand years.

LONG LIVE THE MIGHTY LED ZEPPELIN!!!!

Edited to add this "Timeless" song:

http://youtu.be/5QuGiMAEqE8

Archived