Paul McCartney

clw

Went!1 it was saturday night and it was awesome,sad too as soon all the greats will be gone..the poor kids now days have no one!!! He sang 40 songs and I thought his voice was great!!!!

Went!1 it was saturday night and it was awesome,sad too as soon all the greats will be gone..the poor kids now days have no one!!! He sang 40 songs and I thought his voice was great!!!!

The kids are alright. ;)

It is refreshing to hear you actually went to a concert. So glad you went and had a good time. Yes, Paul puts on a great show with a helluva extensive setlist.

The kids are alright. ;)

It is refreshing to hear you actually went to a concert. So glad you went and had a good time. Yes, Paul puts on a great show with a helluva extensive setlist.

Refreshing to hear I went,I dont go to a lot now as we dont hardly get anyone here,back in the 70's I saw quite a few,just not Led Zeppelin

The kids are alright. ;)

Agreed. It's wonderful to hear you had a great time.

Refreshing to hear I went,I dont go to a lot now as we dont hardly get anyone here,back in the 70's I saw quite a few,just not Led Zeppelin

That's why I was happy for you, clw.

I see Macca played 39 songs at the Fargo show. Surely your favourites must have been among them? I hope you stayed to the end, especially since the "Golden Slumbers-Carry That Weight-The End" is often the emotional and musical climax of the night.

That's why I was happy for you, clw.

I see Macca played 39 songs at the Fargo show. Surely your favourites must have been among them? I hope you stayed to the end, especially since the "Golden Slumbers-Carry That Weight-The End" is often the emotional and musical climax of the night.

Thanks Strider,you know they all sounded so amazing!!!

Archived