Clarksdale, Mississippi/Sessions

Last September I found that a session bass player would be playing in Clarksdale at a charity event. Being that was only a couple of hours for me to drive, I placed my dogs in the car and set off. It was nice actually seeing cotton fields again as my parents grew up in the Mississippi Delta. Albert King use to work at the dealership where my grandfather took his car in Osceola, Arkansas. Interesting connections as my father grew up with the Cash family not far from Osceola. Picking cotton and singing together as kids. The gig was great as it was Joe Osborn and I was able to chat with him for quite some time after the show....

I am interested in Mr. Page's session work. I know a bit about it, but is there any place on this site where I can find a complete list?

Thank you.

Thanks for the info on Jimmy's sessions. After I typed the question, I thought that was rather silly considering I have been working on a session drummer's discography for years and we come up with new info daily! I appreciate the information -- just curious!

Archived