37 years ago today

TypeO

My first real concert.

I was on a waiting list to receive a phone call from the record store at the mall when the tickets went on sale.
When the call came, my mom answered the phone!

She informed me someone called about some concert tickets, but I wouldn't be going to any concert.

So I ended up scoring a ticket at the last minute from a close friend who couldn't go (RIP Jimmy).

I've detailed this event here numerous times, no need to re-hash.

Just an awesome date to mark from my personal history.

Anyone else there?
I believe there are at least a few members here who were.

10365967_279197085585988_647684077308239

My first real concert.

I was on a waiting list to receive a phone call from the record store at the mall when the tickets went on sale.

When the call came, my mom answered the phone!

She informed me someone called about some concert tickets, but I wouldn't be going to any concert.

So I ended up scoring a ticket at the last minute from a close friend who couldn't go (RIP Jimmy).

I've detailed this event here numerous times, no need to re-hash.

Just an awesome date to mark from my personal history.

Anyone else there?

I believe there are at least a few members here who were.

10365967_279197085585988_647684077308239

I was at the May 30th show in Landover so it was about 5 night before yours. They had the night off before mine, thank God as I heard Jimmy was carried off the stage at the one two nights prior. He made up for it at the Memorial Day concert I was at. Some live footage of that day was posted by Sam some time ago. Did you write a story on the Timeline? That was one of the first thing I did way back when I discovered this site. Many many of my name ago. Icantquityoubabe I think?

I was at the May 30th show in Landover so it was about 5 night before yours. They had the night off before mine, thank God as I heard Jimmy was carried off the stage at the one two nights prior. He made up for it at the Memorial Day concert I was at. Some live footage of that day was posted by Sam some time ago. Did you write a story on the Timeline? That was one of the first thing I did way back when I discovered this site. Many many of my name ago. Icantquityoubabe I think?

I was unaware of this Timeline feature you mention, and I am about to click said link after I post this.

Interesting.

Archived