Hellooo

BonzoEqualsGoodStuff

Hey, my name's Michelle, I'm 21, and I was told about this website through a Chili Peppers message board. I really only started getting into Zeppelin a little over a year ago, but I've turned into a full-fledged fanatic haha. It's gotten to the point where my roommates have gotten sick of listening to them (how is that even possible?) and I have to close my door if I want to keep listening to them. Aw, dorm life.

My favorite albums are III, IV, and Physical Graffiti, and I have far too many favorite songs to choose just one but I'll go with When the Levee Breaks. The best thing about Zeppelin? The drums. Mhm. Although the guitar, vocals, bass, etc. don't hurt. I'm also pretty sure the Robert Plant is the hottest guy ever. It doesn't really bother me that he's older than my dad. :P

Hey, my name's Michelle, I'm 21, and I was told about this website through a Chili Peppers message board. I really only started getting into Zeppelin a little over a year ago, but I've turned into a full-fledged fanatic haha. It's gotten to the point where my roommates have gotten sick of listening to them (how is that even possible?) and I have to close my door if I want to keep listening to them. Aw, dorm life.

My favorite albums are III, IV, and Physical Graffiti, and I have far too many favorite songs to choose just one but I'll go with When the Levee Breaks. The best thing about Zeppelin? The drums. Mhm. Although the guitar, vocals, bass, etc. don't hurt. I'm also pretty sure the Robert Plant is the hottest guy ever. It doesn't really bother me that he's older than my dad. :P

Welcome Michelle uv come to the right place..You can Play Zeppelin as loud and as often as u like here ;)

Have fun :beer:

Yeah, my parents also often come into my room and roll their eyes and turn the music quiet "because of the poor neighbours" <_< (I would be happy if i was a neighbour :D )

I'm also sure, Robert's the hottest guy ever...he's also older than my dad and I don't care :D:wub:

Archived