Jason Bonham wedding jam

Flares

On 12/3/2015 at 6:22 AM, woz70 said:

You can clearly see the B-bender button behind the bridge.  There can't be many cherry-red les-pauls in the world with a Parsons-White B-bender.

Well I hung out with Jason before the wedding and he told me they were going to jam at his wedding so it was planned

I recall reading an interview with Phil Johnstone (Robert Plant's co-writer/bandmate from "Now And Zen") in Musician Magazine where he stated that he videotaped the jam at Jason's wedding. The interview focused on the "Now And Zen" release, but there were interesting tangents (like the wedding story). After telling the story, he joked that someday the footage would be very valuable. So if anyone has the wedding jam footage, it would be Mr. Johnstone.

12 hours ago, Kashmir-Remember The Coda said:

I recall reading an interview with Phil Johnstone (Robert Plant's co-writer/bandmate from "Now And Zen") in Musician Magazine where he stated that he videotaped the jam at Jason's wedding. The interview focused on the "Now And Zen" release, but there were interesting tangents (like the wedding story). After telling the story, he joked that someday the footage would be very valuable. So if anyone has the wedding jam footage, it would be Mr. Johnstone.

Sadly, Phil Johnstone passed May 31. 
*** see other thread: ***

R😎