Greetings from Circus Earth

Circus Earth

Hello to all Zepp-Heads......I've just arrived. Finally a chit-chat place for all Hammers of the Gods...

I've been a long time Zepp fan since my teens. I play the guitar and had spent alot of great times learning and playing all of Zepp's material........

I've never actually seen Led Zepp in their days back in the 70's. But I did have the opportunity to see the first Page/Plant tour at Madison Square Garden in NYC......and I must say it was an immortal experience. I've never witnessed so many fans gathered at the Garden screaming and enjoying the songs that were performed that night. To give you a hint of how it was....remember al those stories about the audiences screaming at the Beatles concerts? (I'm sure you've all seen footage of that)....Well that's how it was that night at the Madison Garden.....(and mine you if John Bonham was alive and John Paul Jones was there......I can just imagine how much louder it would of been........

Anyway I hope to get to chat with some of you soon..........

Also I would like to wish everyone here a Happy Holiday........enjoy!!!! B)

Hello to all Zepp-Heads......I've just arrived. Finally a chit-chat place for all Hammers of the Gods...

I've been a long time Zepp fan since my teens. I play the guitar and had spent alot of great times learning and playing all of Zepp's material........

I've never actually seen Led Zepp in their days back in the 70's. But I did have the opportunity to see the first Page/Plant tour at Madison Square Garden in NYC......and I must say it was an immortal experience. I've never witnessed so many fans gathered at the Garden screaming and enjoying the songs that were performed that night. To give you a hint of how it was....remember al those stories about the audiences screaming at the Beatles concerts? (I'm sure you've all seen footage of that)....Well that's how it was that night at the Madison Garden.....(and mine you if John Bonham was alive and John Paul Jones was there......I can just imagine how much louder it would of been........

Anyway I hope to get to chat with some of you soon..........

Also I would like to wish everyone here a Happy Holiday........enjoy!!!! B)

Hello there.

Archived