New member saying "helllooo"

phasmids

Hello there, I have often visited this site & have found it to be interesting and very funny at times. I have loved Led Zeppelin since my early teens, when I had a large circle of friends who where all Zep mad. We used to get together on weekends and play all our Zep records all night & just muck about & have fun. Now I am in my 40's & have long ago lost contact with all those friends having moved away, and my current friends are very good people, but not into LZ ( including my partner ). :o So this site will be my retreat and a link to all you wonderful like-minded people, and having read some of the posts on this site, a lot of you are even more crazy than I am.

Hello there, I have often visited this site & have found it to be interesting and very funny at times. I have loved Led Zeppelin since my early teens, when I had a large circle of friends who where all Zep mad. We used to get together on weekends and play all our Zep records all night & just muck about & have fun. Now I am in my 40's & have long ago lost contact with all those friends having moved away, and my current friends are very good people, but not into LZ ( including my partner ). :o So this site will be my retreat and a link to all you wonderful like-minded people, and having read some of the posts on this site, a lot of you are even more crazy than I am.

Welcome to the forum.

Archived