Sorry for this vague request but....

Predator

I heard a song on the radio today, it sounded kind of like a christmas rock tune. It was live and the guitar sounded EXCACTLY like Page, I know it wasn't him but whoever was playing it was greatly influenced by him, for example he was doing those 16th note triplets that page does during whole lotta love on HTWWW and any other live show. I turned on the radio mid into the guitar solo and then after the singer came in, the singer had a deep voice and i couldnt even understand the words he was saying except, "i love my baby" which he would say really quick and then guitar would play, then hed say something again and then more guitar would play, the vocals and guitar would go back and forth like that and while this was happening the audience was clapping steadily.

Very vague im sorry but I have to find out this song haha, that's basically all i know. This happens to me all the time, I turn on the radio and I hear an amazing instrumental piece and then the song is over and they don't say the name.

Wow Tequila, I'm pretty sure that was the song! the version i heard was more clearer on the radio but im pretty certain that was it! thanks a lot man, dont know why i thouhgt it was a christmas song though haha, i was going christmas shopping with my bro and it came on and i dont know i assumed it was a christmas song by the sound of it haha. thanks again

Archived