A "Stupid" Question Regarding Desperately Needed Info

FreedomDylan

:) Hey everyone!

I know that it's been awhile. Been hard at work on 'Friends' and have twenty-three scenes written so far {i.e. almost an hour of movie time}...

So now I have a burning question here. Specifically this:

Where was Peter Grant's office located {the UK scenes take place mostly in one area of London for instance}???

Get back to me on this,

Thanks!

Dylan :) 

1 hour ago, FreedomDylan said:

:) Hey everyone!

I know that it's been awhile. Been hard at work on 'Friends' and have twenty-three scenes written so far {i.e. almost an hour of movie time}...

So now I have a burning question here. Specifically this:

Where was Peter Grant's office located {the UK scenes take place mostly in one area of London for instance}???

Get back to me on this,

Thanks!

Dylan :) 

Twenty three scenes of Friends? What are you referring to?

Where was Peter Grant's office located? Well, he actually had two while managing Led Zeppelin. The first was the RAK Management office that Mickie Most set up and shared with him at 155 Oxford Street in London. It's not far from where Led Zeppelin's first rehearsal was held. Later, Peter established the Swan Song Records office at 484 Kings Road in Fulham. The entrance to use is the center doorway of the building, then walk up stairwell to the third and fourth floors.

Neither office is featured in The Song Remains The Same. The scene of Peter on the phone was filmed at his home, Horselunges Manor, located in the Sussex village of Hellingly. There is a public footpath you can walk that will take you to the moat, and from there it's only about 50 yards to the drawbridge.

Archived