Chisato Moritaka (森高千里, Moritaka Chisato)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 5/6/2020 at 6:37 AM, SteveAJones said:

I should have mentioned from the start the purpose of this thread is to introduce Chisato to new listeners, particularly those outside of Japan. I am working on a couple of long term projects concerning Chisato that I hope will be of interest to people outside of Japan. I do understand if Westerners find she's not their cup of tea. I will post more content soonest and thank you for your continued interest.   

I didn't know of this topic within the LedZep forum before.

I discovered this female artist not too long ago and she is one of the most beautiful woman on the planet no matter which decade.

For some reason Benkyo No Uta was under heavy rotation and I started to look for more and found her stunning 1991 concert release and many many more stuff on youtube. I also can't get enough of the 2015 live versions of Mi-Ha and La La Sunshine from the Blue Note Club, Tokyo. Perfect fusion of her pop songs combined with the electronica of Tofubeats and her jazzy live band.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...