ULTIMATE COMPLETE GEAR OF jIMMY PAGE MADSON SQUARE GARDEN 1973!

N707

Hello guys, i've arleady see a lot of people on internet looking for what Jimmy Page used on song remains the same, and i wanted to show to them right now what his actually used, big thanks to Wholelottaled andย pluribus.

๐”พ๐•ฆ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ค:

ย 

๐Ÿ…ถ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฑ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ†‚ย ๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ค๐Ÿ…›ย ใ€ƒ๐“ใ„–.โ€ƒไธจใ€ƒ

80807100.jpg

yh1971-11-20_London_06_DAC.jpg

1973ym1.jpgย  (Used for Rock and Roll, Celebration Day, [Bring on Home Intro]ย Black Dog, Over the Hills and Far Away, Misty Mountain Hop, Since I've been Loving You, No Quarter, Dazed and Confused, Moby Dick, Heartbreaker. Whole Lotta Love, Thank You (I guess{??}.)

๐”พ๐•š๐•“๐•ค๐• ๐•Ÿย แ’ชแ™“แ”• แ–˜แ—ฉโ‹’แ’ช "แ˜‰แ—ข. 3"
pk511.jpg1973-07-18_Vancouver_07_OTHAFA.jpgย Used for Whole Lotta Love (Solo).

Gibson EDS-1275 Doubleneck

LZHawaii71-6.jpg

1743.jpgย Used

for The Song Remains the Same, The Rain Song, Stairway to Heaven.

โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ•โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ•โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ•šโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—โ–‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ•โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ•šโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ–‘โ–‘โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•—
:ฬ•ฬอ 
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–‘โ•šโ•โ•โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ•‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ•”โ•
โ•šโ•โ•โ–‘โ–‘โ•šโ•โ•โ•šโ•โ•โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ•šโ•โ•โ•šโ•โ•โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ–‘

Orange MatAmp:

829.jpg

Voice of Heritage โ€“ Orange Amps

Jimmy Page - Led Zeppelin - Orange MATAMP -1971Used only for Theremin.

โ–€โ–ˆโ€ƒย โ€ƒโ–ˆโ–€โ–„โ–€โ–ˆโ€ƒโ–„โ–€โ–ˆโ€ƒโ–ˆโ–€โ–ˆโ€ƒโ–ˆโ–€โ€ƒโ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ€ƒโ–„โ–€โ–ˆโ€ƒโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ€ƒโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ€ƒโ–€โ€ƒโ–ˆโ–€โ€ƒย โ€ƒโ–ˆโ–€โ€ƒโ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ€ƒโ–ˆโ–€โ–ˆโ€ƒย โ€ƒโ–„โ–ˆโ€ƒโ–ˆโ–€โ–ˆโ€ƒโ–ˆโ–€โ€ƒโ–ˆโ–€โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–„โ€ƒย โ€ƒโ–ˆโ–‘โ–€โ–‘โ–ˆโ€ƒโ–ˆโ–€โ–ˆโ€ƒโ–ˆโ–€โ–„โ€ƒโ–„โ–ˆโ€ƒโ–ˆโ–€โ–ˆโ€ƒโ–ˆโ–€โ–ˆโ€ƒโ–ˆโ–„โ–„โ€ƒโ–ˆโ–„โ–„โ€ƒโ–‘โ€ƒโ–„โ–ˆโ€ƒย โ€ƒโ–„โ–ˆโ€ƒโ–ˆโ–„โ–„โ€ƒโ–ˆโ–€โ–€โ€ƒย โ€ƒโ–‘โ–ˆโ€ƒโ–€โ–€โ–ˆโ€ƒโ–„โ–ˆโ€ƒโ–€โ–€โ–ˆ

Finding Zoso: Discovering the Music of Jimmy Page: Guitarsenal ...

Jimmy Page's Marshall Settings : WoodyTone!
Pin by Gabriel King on Page | Zeppelin, Led zeppelin, Jimmy page

jaggeds-ulterior-motives | Led zeppelin, Zeppelin, Jimmy page

Jimmy Page's Favorite Amp - We Review The Marshall 1959 SLP Super Lead

Jimmy Page's stage rig. 2 Marshall Super Leads - the best sounding ...ย Used on all songs.

๐’ž๐’ถ๐’ท๐’พ๐“ƒโ„ฏ๐“‰๐“ˆ:

๐•„๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•™๐•’๐•๐• ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿก๐Ÿ ๐Ÿš โ„‚๐•’๐•“๐•ค โžโ„ค๐• ๐•ค๐• โž(Not sure about the model, correct me if i am wrong please.)

Jimmy Page Two Stacks - Musician's Corner - Led Zeppelin Official ...

Jimmy Page Marshall 4 X 12 Cabinets on The Song Remains the Same ...ย Used for all songs

๐•†๐•ฃ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•– โ„‚๐•’๐•“๐•คย (Don't know the model if you know please comment down below thanks.) In 1973 hi sprayed in black (Photos down below)

orangeamp4.jpgย Used for theremin

1065.jpgย  Cabs now sprayed in black for 1973 shows and beyond.

His whole (Lotta Love XD)ย setup:

723.jpg

Voodoo Guitar: Psychedelic Citrus: The Story of Orange Amplifiers

Jimmy Page's Setup #2 | 3D Warehouse

Eฬฒา“ฬฒา“ฬฒแด‡ฬฒ๐œฬฒ๐ญฬฒ๐ฌฬฒ:ย โฅˆ

Thomas Organ Crybaby

crybabywah.jpg

Maestro Echoplex EP-2 and EP-3

ep2.jpgย Was

on all the time, but still it has footswitch (Show in the photos down below.)

MSGSept1970-2.jpg

Theremins:

Sonic Wave Thereminย 

Finding Zoso: Discovering the Music of Jimmy Page: Guitarsenal ...

Sonic Wave Sounds Of Time - Theremin | Effects Database

Jimmy Page's Sonic Wave Theremin | Equipboardยฎ

Strings and Picks
- Ernie Ball Super Slinky .009-.042 Strings

Slinky Nickel Wound Electric Guitar 7 Strings | Ernie Ball

๐”Žฬฒ๐”ขฬฒ๐”ขฬฒ๐”ญฬฒ ๐”ฌฬฒ๐”ซฬฒ โ„จฬฒ๐”ขฬฒ๐”ญฬฒ๐”ญฬฒ๐”ขฬฒ๐”ฉฬฒ๐”ฆฬฒ๐”ซฬฒ ๐”Šฬฒ๐”ฒฬฒ๐”ถฬฒ๐”ฐฬฒ!ฬฒ

Zoso

You did a nice job with the research, but you might get a better response to this if you ask Sam (the webmaster) to move it to the Musician's Corner section of this site. The people there will understand what you're showing, where most of the audience in the main forum probably think Super Slinky is the title of a bootleg and assume the guitar strings were named after it.

https://forums.ledzeppelin.com/forum/17-musician39s-corner/

Edited by SteveZ98

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice. Awesome pictures. The first picture under the effects section not only shows a Cry Baby but a Colorsound Tone Bender. More info is found on this page (Click here) including this quote:

โ€œIt's called a Tone Bender. I had somebody custom make it for me and I get 75% of my sound with it. It's very similar to a fuzz box, but I can sustain notes for several minutes if I want to. It just has an on and off switch and it also has a fuzzy sound. It's not manufactured at all. A friend of mine made it by hand for me.โ€

Thank you!

ย 

ย 

ย 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...