definitive list of essential zep concerts

sometime ago , 7th October 2008 , plomerus , a regular contributor on matters floyd to the collectorsmusicreviews site , set out expertly a list of essential floyd concerts and relative bootlegs . he discussed reasons for selecting the concerts and identified at that time best sounding boots . he then went on to itemise concerts / boots that just failed to make the grade . it is a terrific article . written by someone highly knowledge of his subject and therefor commanding respect . there followed a number of interesting comments from floyd collectors discussing the pro and cons of concerts plomerus had not included . it is by far the best article of its type I have read . years and years ago I had a authoritative printed list of zeps top 25 concerts and associated boots . it was very good but with the passage of time it has disappeared . I have neither the knowledge ( like many on this site I have many 100s of zep titles both vinyl and cd ) nor courage to put into print such an article about zep concerts / boots . wish I did . and I do realise such a task would involve no little effort . but I do wonder if out there for zep * is there is a comparable list that I have missed complied by say dadgad / winston / or someone similarly knowledgable . 

* if anyone aware of such types of lists for say yes , genesis , hendrix , elp then please point me in the right direction 

• 1 month later...
On 2/8/2021 at 4:59 PM, john morrison said:

sometime ago , 7th October 2008 , plomerus , a regular contributor on matters floyd to the collectorsmusicreviews site , set out expertly a list of essential floyd concerts and relative bootlegs . he discussed reasons for selecting the concerts and identified at that time best sounding boots .

I do wonder if out there for zep * is there is a comparable list that I have missed complied by say dadgad / winston / or someone similarly knowledgable . 

I think most of the visitors know huge list of nearly all available boots on bootledz.com  

"Comparisons" list and "My Picks" are very solid and full of impressive info. 

Please check.