Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - Full Acoustic Guitar Rendition.

Ugra

Hi there folks! Hope you are all doing fine & in good health. Long time member & of course a huge zep fan. The lockdowns presented with an opportunity to rediscover my love for the band & learn some of their songs. The one I've always wanted to cover was Babe I'm Gonna Leave You. Its been a long time wish for me & I finally managed to learn the song with the solos this year & record myself. I've attempted to play Robert's vocal melody also. Do listen & do share your views. Hope to share some more covers in the future. Thank you so much once again :-) 

5 hours ago, Ugra said:

Hi there folks! Hope you are all doing fine & in good health. Long time member & of course a huge zep fan. The lockdowns presented with an opportunity to rediscover my love for the band & learn some of their songs. The one I've always wanted to cover was Babe I'm Gonna Leave You. Its been a long time wish for me & I finally managed to learn the song with the solos this year & record myself. I've attempted to play Robert's vocal melody also. Do listen & do share your views. Hope to share some more covers in the future. Thank you so much once again 🙂

Great job!