DAB Radio

MHD

I have just purchased a micro hi-fi with DAB. Got it all set up, aerial in place, auto scanned..but to my dismay, it hasn't tuned in Planet Rock. I have had a DAB system before which received Planet Rock no problem, so it isn't as though I can't get it in the area I live (I was even listening to it in the store whilst testing the system out). As far as I can see, I cannot manual tune. Anyone any suggestions/ideas?

I've got a little portable DAB receiver which I've sometimes had to auto tune several times before I got all the stations (or all the stations I wanted anyway). I had the same problem with our TV freeview box till we got a better aerial on the roof. Used to have to scan four or five times till it picked everything up. Once it's tuned in it does keep the channel on its list, but you still get occasional bad reception.

So, yeah, I imagine it's an obvious suggestion, but try scanning again a few times?

I've got a little portable DAB receiver which I've sometimes had to auto tune several times before I got all the stations (or all the stations I wanted anyway). I had the same problem with our TV freeview box till we got a better aerial on the roof. Used to have to scan four or five times till it picked everything up. Once it's tuned in it does keep the channel on its list, but you still get occasional bad reception.

So, yeah, I imagine it's an obvious suggestion, but try scanning again a few times?

Auto-scanned 4 times but still no luck..thanks anyway croquet

Archived