T41 on Ozzy's Boneyard

Old Man

About a month ago I was listening to Ozzy's Boneyard on SiriusXM, channel 38, and I heard Tea For One.  That is the first, and so far the only, time I have ever heard Tea For One played on any kind of radio.  It is also the only time I have heard it unless I was listening to my copy of Presence.  

Sorry I am just now sharing this but I have been too busy to breathe.

6 hours ago, Old Man said:

About a month ago I was listening to Ozzy's Boneyard on SiriusXM, channel 38, and I heard Tea For One.  That is the first, and so far the only, time I have ever heard Tea For One played on any kind of radio.  It is also the only time I have heard it unless I was listening to my copy of Presence.  

Sorry I am just now sharing this but I have been too busy to breathe.

Yeah, I heard that too, it was very cool!

Hello!  I am a new member to this group, but not to Zeppelin of course.  Ozzy’s Boneyard does play some obscure Zeppelin songs, but Deep Tracks plays it all.  I have heard That’s The Way, Dazed and Confused from How the West Was Won, Hot’s On From Nowhere etc. on that channel.  Plus they play Humble Pie, Terry Reid, Ambrosia and huge selection of bands.  Just thought I would mention it.  Thanks!

On 5/7/2022 at 8:01 AM, Sheppard said:

Hello!  I am a new member to this group, but not to Zeppelin of course.  Ozzy’s Boneyard does play some obscure Zeppelin songs, but Deep Tracks plays it all.  I have heard That’s The Way, Dazed and Confused from How the West Was Won, Hot’s On From Nowhere etc. on that channel.  Plus they play Humble Pie, Terry Reid, Ambrosia and huge selection of bands.  Just thought I would mention it.  Thanks!

I heard NQ (studio version) on Deep Tracks today.  I listen to the live version so much, I forget how great the studio version is.  Nice to hear it on the radio.