Collectors/Bootlegs

MortSahlFan

In the 90s, when I was still under age, I started ledzeppelinbootlegs.com and it's how I was able to move out of the house by 19, lol.. with my dual VCR.

Anyway, YouTube ended that, although I still see that there's some shows (other bands) that aren't on YouTube, so I like to set up these Listening Parties, where there's a Livestream chat, and as long as there's people coming, I'll do them.

Are you a collector? Do you know of any great sites? I'm always searching for more, and they are out there, and it takes a long time for a little, but once its public, there's more truth out there, and hopefully it corrects some of the bullshit 3rd hand information that gets thrown around these books that do nothing but take quotes, editorialize, take another quote, add some latest news to make it "modern" and then sell it to fans, who'll buy anything because we're fans... I especially love collecting interviews from the past, especially those in the arts who did social commentary, or were just damn good at what they did.. Which reminds me, I need to find all my Zep interviews. There's a 45 min long Bonham one, I'll just paste it.