IF YOU ARE GOING TO THE CONCERT...

where are your seats, just how excited are you?????????????

can you keep us posted while you are there? is this your first time seeing them?

can you fit me in your suitcase and napsack??? :D (of course I'd have to be invisible too since I'm certain security will be tight).....

also what country are you from...anyone going from outside of England?

Madison

Sacramento, California

Im going, found out on 20th nov,

travelling about 50 miles, south east england.

im so excited, that whilst listening to all of my love, at full volume, from in through the outdoor, i crashed my car !

luckily i wasnt hurt, nor was the other driver, im so so excited that i have a constant, inane grin on my face !

Im going, found out on 20th nov,

travelling about 50 miles, south east england.

im so excited, that whilst listening to all of my love, at full volume, from in through the outdoor, i crashed my car !

luckily i wasnt hurt, nor was the other driver, im so so excited that i have a constant, inane grin on my face !

omgoodness i'm glad you are ok and everyone is ok..........WOW....that should entitle you to a meet and greet!!.

AND YOU ARE GOING TO THE CONCERT MY FRIEND (i mean that in the hey you are so lucky my friend) friend way.

my cousins in Crewe and Worcester....no luck.

I DON'T THINK I COULD WORK NOR CONCENTRATE RIGHT NOW if I had tickets...your 50 miles south east is this Kent area? you are sooooooooooo lucky since 2mil people wanted to go and only 1 % get to go. if my math is right. are you on JPJ side of stage or JP or center or......??????????

i just wish somehow they will decide to do more shows even tho they have gone their separate ways look at what the Eagles did...separate ways and now the longest running farewell tour which I hope also never ends :D I think once they get back in the groove of it and they have the money now to fly home or to a home base everynight and still do their solo stuff too maybe it would be more logistically possible. jeeze the stones will tour until they drop....and they are still a good tight valid band and have new generations of fans at each show.

ANYWAYS CONGRATS TO YOU!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Archived