"The Song Remains The Same" CD bootleg - which source is this?

When "The Song Remains the Same" became available on home video in the 1980s, I took a blank Maxell 120 minute cassette and Frankensteined a complete (or as complete as was officially available at that time) "The Song Remains the Same" soundtrack for myself.

For side A of the cassette, I first recorded from my video of "The Song Remains the Same":

1. Bron-Yr-Aur/Crowd noise right up until Bonham's exclamation.

Hitting pause, I then switched sources to my clean 1976 "The Song Remains the Same" original soundtrack album:

2. Rock and Roll

3. Celebration Day

Hitting pause, I switched sources from the vinyl and back to my video of "The Song Remains the Same" and recorded:

4. Bring It On Home Intro/Black Dog

5. Since I've Been Loving You

Then, it was back to Side 1 of the vinyl for:

6. The Song Remains the Same

7. Rain Song

Flip to side 2 for:

8. Dazed and Confused

That took up all of side A of the cassette. Side B of the cassette was Sides 3 and 4 of the album:

1. No Quarter

2. Stairway To Heaven

3. Moby Dick

4. Whole Lotta Love

"Heartbreaker" was just too damn choppy and incomplete to try to record on cassette, but since I had about 11 or so minutes of tape left, I switched back to the video and added the studio version of "Stairway To Heaven" that runs over the closing credits and the hurdy gurdy tune that Jimmy Page plays by the lake.

This tape did not survive the 80s. 120 minute cassettes were notoriously fickle and susceptible to damage and getting eaten by cassette players. But it was fun while it lasted.