help with mystery show

Hi all, hoping you can maybe help me ID this show, I can't seem to match it up with anything.

So I found this 3 disc set going through some stuff at home, it says "Bon Soir" on it and two of the discs are the Baton Rouge '75 aud. recording. But the other disc isn't part of that, it seems to be a partial '71 show, from Immigrant through Stairway.

After Heartbreaker, Robert yells at someone in the crowd "Stop! Stop! Get off him! " Stairway begins to zero applause. Does this ring a bell with anyone? Thanks in advance, been driving me nuts...

10 hours ago, badgeholder said:

Hi all, hoping you can maybe help me ID this show, I can't seem to match it up with anything.

So I found this 3 disc set going through some stuff at home, it says "Bon Soir" on it and two of the discs are the Baton Rouge '75 aud. recording. But the other disc isn't part of that, it seems to be a partial '71 show, from Immigrant through Stairway.

After Heartbreaker, Robert yells at someone in the crowd "Stop! Stop! Get off him! " Stairway begins to zero applause. Does this ring a bell with anyone? Thanks in advance, been driving me nuts...

The '71 piece may be Copenhagen May 3.

3 hours ago, Zep Hed said:

The '71 piece may be Copenhagen May 3.

That's it! Thanks, man, seems the gap after the song is shorter on the newer one, it was throwing me. Appreciate the assistance!