hello fellow appreciators of genius

vinylcat

hey all im a newbie. been a fan for a while. first led song i heard was kashmir when i was a kid, because it was my moms favorite. i didnt even know the magnitude of that song till i realized who and what the band was. since then its been and still is a learning experience, i still hear songs by them that are new to me, which is great.

anyway, hello. i hope theres no hazing rituals here.

Welcome fellow Zep Head. I've been listening to Zep since they released their first album. What I reccomend to you, is to go out and buy all of Led Zeppelin's albums. Then listen to them over and over and over again. You've got to hear all of Led Zep's music. Have fun on this site!! Lot's of knowledgable Zep fans here.

hey all im a newbie. been a fan for a while. first led song i heard was kashmir when i was a kid, because it was my moms favorite. i didnt even know the magnitude of that song till i realized who and what the band was. since then its been and still is a learning experience, i still hear songs by them that are new to me, which is great.

anyway, hello. i hope theres no hazing rituals here.

Hello there 'vinylcat', what the heck is a 'hazing' ritual? :blink: So I have to say I'm not sure, but be sure to turn anti-clockwise thrice then clock-wise thrice, you should then be here, if not, try, sticking on some 'Zep', 'Kashmir' was always one of my favorites........

Archived