Famous First Words

Ringwraith

My favorite opening lines by Mr Plant:

"O, let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dreams"-Middle of june, 40 degrees outside, when i first heard kashmir. Right off, you feel like you're in the Thar desert

"Been dazed and confused for so long its not true"- Plant was the first person to sing with so much raw emotion. There was nothing holding him back.

"Leaves are falling all around,its time i was on my way"-I'm a Tolkien fan, I've read namarie, enough said.

What are yours?

My favorite opening lines by Mr Plant:

"O, let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dreams"-Middle of june, 40 degrees outside, when i first heard kashmir. Right off, you feel like you're in the Thar desert

"Been dazed and confused for so long its not true"- Plant was the first person to sing with so much raw emotion. There was nothing holding him back.

"Leaves are falling all around,its time i was on my way"-I'm a Tolkien fan, I've read namarie, enough said.

What are yours?

I once was a Girl so fair back in the teenage yrs when I was turned on to Zeppelin. Then the evil one crept up & slipped away with me! Can't say I didn't love some of those Dazed & Confused times! They definitely were Good Times Bad Times U know I've had my share. From the evil ones I've always managed to Ramble On, Even if I was the Fool In The Rain! Communication Breakdown always sends me Over The Hills & Far Away. I tell them Babe I'm Gonna Leave You & I'm Going to California In the Evening. Because When the Levee Breaks The Song Remains the Same. I remember listening to Rock & Roll with my Black Dog, those were my Dancing Days. Finally after my Battle of Evermore I was LED to the Stairway to Heaven. Here is where I will always tune out. Fuckin' A Zeppelin, Thanks!

Hey, hey, mama, said the way you move

Gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove - gets you in the Black dog mood.

In the days of my youth

I was told what it was to be a man - Good times bad times

"O, let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dreams"

Yeah, that one too!

Whole Lotta Love.

You need coolin', baby, I'm not foolin'

I'm gonna send ya back to schoolin'

Way down inside, a-honey, you need it

I'm gonna give you my love

There's not any fooling around with those lyrics. You know exactly what they are talking about.

Archived