Beautiful Women

Pagey_17

Oh I see. I must have her confused with an American actress who looks similar. Monica Bellucci is a beauty too, but this Maria is like a modern Sophia Loren, in my opinion, only missing that tiny waistline. Have you seen this picture, golden guitar? She reminds me of Salma Hayek, only MUCH prettier.

mariagrazia2.jpg

Sofia Loren was beautiful, but I think Claudia Cardinale was the most beautiful actress of that era.

In movies such as The Leopard or Once upon a time in the West, she is truly unforgettable.

card021.jpg

Sofia Loren was beautiful, but I think Claudia Cardinale was the most beautiful actress of that era.

In movies such as The Leopard or Once upon a time in the West, she is truly unforgettable.

card021.jpg

Yes, she is a beautiful woman. She's got a very charming pout in on her face in this picture! I'm not familiar with her either. :( I'm surprised I haven't seen 'Once Upon A Time in The West' - Henry Ffffffonda and Chuck Bronson. Are you a movie buff, goldenguitar?

Yes, she is a beautiful woman. She's got a very charming pout in on her face in this picture! I'm not familiar with her either. :( I'm surprised I haven't seen 'Once Upon A Time in The West' - Henry Ffffffonda and Chuck Bronson. Are you a movie buff, goldenguitar?

Yes, I like especially the movies from the 60's, 70's and 80's, such as Once Upon A Time in the West, Barry Lyndon, Apocalypse Now, The Godfather etc;

I think they were very aesthetic movies, whereas nowadays most films look like video games if they are action movies and are much more predictable, and the scenarios are either weak or too complicated.( but there are still some great movies today !)

It was also a great era for music of course!

Edited by goldenguitar

Yes, I like especially the movies from the 60's, 70's and 80's, such as Once Upon A Time in the West, Barry Lyndon, Apocalypse Now, The Godfather etc;

I think they were very aesthetic movies, whereas nowadays most films look like video games if they are action movies and are much more predictable, and the scenarios are either weak or too complicated.( but there are still some great movies today !)

It was also a great era for music of course!

Agreed, movies have lost so much over the years, good writing mostly. And I know what you mean about them looking like video games; cheap theatrics are no substitute for substance. The last time I went to a movie theatre was on October 17, 2012 for Celebration Day. And before that... must've been at least five years.

And definitely! ( and also agree on 100% of that other stuff too. ;) )