Just a point WORTH noting here.......

zep41

I hate to be the one pointing this out, but I didnt see it anywhere. And I dont like speculation and all, plus I don't really care for lousy concert festivals such as this (especially with this years lineup) but has anyone seen that tomorrow Bonnaroo is announcing an exciting addition to the lineup in place of the Allman Bros pullout?

Greg Allman is recovering from hepatitis treatment (pissed cause my Beacon tix got cancelled too) so ABB had to pull out of the festival this year. However, on the website they say tomorrow they will be announcing an exciting addition in place of them.

Chances of it being "zep"? Very slim. But there's still a chance given that Robert WILL definately be there --- AND you got Jason, JPJ, and Page practicing together for something....

And we know that Bonnaroo at least offered Zep a place on the bill (remember the rumors months ago?) --- but what if when the ABB pulled out, they needed to fill it with a big name, they called up Zep, upped the price, they all agreed because Robert will be there anyway, and now they are practicing a little for it. Sounds a little more possible now, ya know? But I wouldnt bet on it in a million years.

Just bringing this to attention cause it's worth noting, though it most probably is not zep. To tell you the truth, I dont even know if I'd be in favor of them playing at this thing, so I'm actually kinda hoping its not them.

They can do their own festival by themselves and get a better crowd.

I hate to be the one pointing this out, but I didnt see it anywhere. And I dont like speculation and all, plus I don't really care for lousy concert festivals such as this (especially with this years lineup) but has anyone seen that tomorrow Bonnaroo is announcing an exciting addition to the lineup in place of the Allman Bros pullout?

Greg Allman is recovering from hepatitis treatment (pissed cause my Beacon tix got cancelled too) so ABB had to pull out of the festival this year. However, on the website they say tomorrow they will be announcing an exciting addition in place of them.

Chances of it being "zep"? Very slim. But there's still a chance given that Robert WILL definately be there --- AND you got Jason, JPJ, and Page practicing together for something....

And we know that Bonnaroo at least offered Zep a place on the bill (remember the rumors months ago?) --- but what if when the ABB pulled out, they needed to fill it with a big name, they called up Zep, upped the price, they all agreed because Robert will be there anyway, and now they are practicing a little for it. Sounds a little more possible now, ya know? But I wouldnt bet on it in a million years.

Just bringing this to attention cause it's worth noting, though it most probably is not zep. To tell you the truth, I dont even know if I'd be in favor of them playing at this thing, so I'm actually kinda hoping its not them.

They can do their own festival by themselves and get a better crowd.

This has been discussed here:

Bonnaroo thread

Archived