Killer Page interview from '77 with Real Audio ....

Hey Zep heads ... surfin' the net this morning and ran across this KILLER interview with Page from 1977 with Real audio and everything!!! This is really cool ... the story behind the interview is pretty fascinating, and the interview itself is fantastic ... to me, 1977 was the absolute Zenith of Zeppelin's heyday, and you don't read, or HEAR, very Zeppelin from this great period in their history. Check it out ... this definitely won't disappoint ...

http://www.gibson.com/en%2Dus/Lifestyle/Fe...ckjo%20%281%29/

:blink:

Hey Zep heads ... surfin' the net this morning and ran across this KILLER interview with Page from 1977 with Real audio and everything!!! This is really cool ... the story behind the interview is pretty fascinating, and the interview itself is fantastic ... to me, 1977 was the absolute Zenith of Zeppelin's heyday, and you don't read, or HEAR, very Zeppelin from this great period in their history. Check it out ... this definitely won't disappoint ...

http://www.gibson.com/en%2Dus/Lifestyle/Fe...ckjo%20%281%29/

:blink:

That's interesting you say that because to a sizeable number of fans/followers, 1977 was a poor year. Even the band don't really look back at it with much fondness. too many drugs around and the general consensus is that this was the year that they gave their worst ever concert i.eTempe.

It also says a lot that for the 2003 DVD Jimmy only used bootleg footage and sound from that year as well. I'll give you that "LTTE" is up there with the best ever bootlegs though! :D

I love '77.

Funny thing is that recounting of the story seems to leave out where after JPJ's interview JPJ sees an article Rosen wrote about Beck and made some unkind comments about page and is effectively thrown off the tour only to then make up several months later at the club in LA. I would love to hear the whole JPJ interview.

Archived