Hiya

trampled_immigrant

Just too young to go and see LZ whenever I damn well pleased, I sort of made up for it by going to see Led Zep Too last weekend. (Do we discuss tribute bands on the Led Zeppelin Offical Forum?) 'Bonzo' was good (did Moby Dick with his hands), 'JPJ' was as multi-talented as the real thing, and 'Jimmy' was bloody marvellous. I think 'Robert' - although his voice was almost there - was wearing a Syrup though.

Just too young to go and see LZ whenever I damn well pleased, I sort of made up for it by going to see Led Zep Too last weekend. (Do we discuss tribute bands on the Led Zeppelin Offical Forum?) 'Bonzo' was good (did Moby Dick with his hands), 'JPJ' was as multi-talented as the real thing, and 'Jimmy' was bloody marvellous. I think 'Robert' - although his voice was almost there - was wearing a Syrup though.

Hi there!

Well, if some of us haven't be able to see the Real Thing for one reason or another, welcome to any Led Zep tribute band around the world who keep the flame still burning.

I am glad you enjoyed the tribute band you saw last week end.

I am going to see my first ever LZ tribute band (Led Zeppelin Live) with a couple of forum members here in Sydney next week. Don't know what to expect, but I am quite confident they will sound good. :)

Archived