Isn't it Bonzo's Birthday?

daisy may

He would have been 60 on 31st May, this coming Saturday

:(

Wow. He's been gone for so long.

He's my favorite Rock Drummer of all time.

STILL LOVE YOU JOHN HENRY BONHAM. :wub: And :thanku: for leaving us your great legacy! :hippy:

At another site I used to visit, there was a guy who had a rock birthday calander, and he would always post each day's celebrity birthday. Two years ago, I noticed Bonzo's birthday went unannounced. When I barged into the thread about some other lame asse's birthday he had posted about, I got a bunch of shit about how Zep stole all their music and all the bluesmen who died penniless. We're talking about the head and shoulders above all rock drummers, WTF??? And old blues guys are supposed to die penniless anyway, aren't they?

At another site I used to visit, there was a guy who had a rock birthday calander, and he would always post each day's celebrity birthday. Two years ago, I noticed Bonzo's birthday went unannounced. When I barged into the thread about some other lame asse's birthday he had posted about, I got a bunch of shit about how Zep stole all their music and all the bluesmen who died penniless. We're talking about the head and shoulders above all rock drummers, WTF??? And old blues guys are supposed to die penniless anyway, aren't they?

:angry:

jimmie ray, after a response like that, you should have posted this photo on behalf of all Zep fans!

grantfuckhv1.jpg

Archived