Summer Concerts? Know of any?

Well if you get Rossington and Ronnie's brother it cant be bad. Isnt it kind of like 38 special?

Saw them in 2007 with Hank Jr it is still a great show Ricky Medlock,Gary Rossington,Billy Powell if He has recovered from his hip operation.Johnny Van Zant plus old Hank.

I've already bought tickets to the Whitesnake & Def Leppard concert (July, 8th) and I'll probably go to Iron Maiden (August, 4th) and Metallica (July, 23rd) too. And Judas Priest (July, 11th) sounds good too :D .

You lucky lucky well You know.All great shows wish they would play here.

Tower Of Power! 4 nights in Vegas Sept, 19 tru 22 at the Suncoast Hotel. 40th anniversary concerts

with all the original and past members inc. Lenny Pickett, Gregg Adams, Bruce Conte. Guarenteed to be a great time. At least for us old boy's :D

Well if you get Rossington and Ronnie's brother it cant be bad. Isnt it kind of like 38 special?

I haven't seen the post-crash Skynyrd in years but I wouldn't compare them to .38 Special. Perhaps you're thinking of Donnie Van Zant who sings with them. It's Johnny Van Zant that fronts Skynyrd these days.

Been to your city back in 1981 nice area

Thanks Al, Gothenburg is a nice city indeed. I actually live in Stockholm, on the east coast, while I have many friends on the west coast, like Gothenburg, that I frequently visit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...