Reunion

Mr. Odd

Theres been talk, theres been rumors, theres been hearsay, and there have been interviews. I always hear about Jimmy Page talking about it, but thats it. It takes 4 not 1. Is there going to be a Led Zeppelin Reunion Tour or Not? If so, when and where? And will they only be appealing to those who have wads of cash in their pockets, or will they let in the little men, like us?

Theres been talk, theres been rumors, theres been hearsay, and there have been interviews. I always hear about Jimmy Page talking about it, but thats it. It takes 4 not 1. Is there going to be a Led Zeppelin Reunion Tour or Not? If so, when and where? And will they only be appealing to those who have wads of cash in their pockets, or will they let in the little men, like us?

Yeah ,I know what your saying but as long as they can make $$$ from REHASHING old film footage .New film footage of guest appearances and don't/wont to produce new material because it would take all of the group to be in the same room at the same time then the chances are getting slimmer all the time.The reality is New material to go on tour ;and you keep the" hunger" for the tour with a few classics thrown in .that has been the past with the set list getting longer (3 hour concerts)to accommodate the classics.In short the classic Led zeppelin concert would have the band perform the new material and invite (instead of a opening act)other groups(need i say; The foo fighters)to help /take the work load of jimmy etc.but who knows ;we all live in limbo. ;)

Archived