Led Zeppelin I

Moamar

"Led Zeppelin I", is very nice hard rock album.This is the first album, but you can feel little beat elements from "yardbirds band".Led Zeppelin had empty sound like from live session.

Robert Plant had Janis Joplin voice, sympathic voice like a sweet young girl. :rolleyes: Robert Plant looked a like, beutyfull child face.Jimmy Page was with long hair, and he had wonderfull virtous playing, with guitar.

Immediately, Led Zepp took blues sound and progressive hard rock, like a "communicatin breakdown" and "how many more times". "Led Zepp I" have blues songs like a, "I can quit you baby" and "you shook me".

Have noticed, a beutyfull song ballad hit "baby I am gonna leave you".

Next album "Led Zeppelin II" will be with more american and fillter sound.

I am a new member of this forum and I commenting in my way, Led Zeppelin music. I am sorry, if my opinion, is not competent valuation for this big rock group. I am just a zepp fan. :rolleyes:

Bye

"Led Zeppelin I", is very nice hard rock album.This is the first album, but you can feel little beat elements from "yardbirds band".Led Zeppelin had empty sound like from live session.

Robert Plant had Janis Joplin voice, sympathic voice like a sweet young girl. :rolleyes: Robert Plant looked a like, beutyfull child face.Jimmy Page was with long hair, and he had wonderfull virtous playing, with guitar.

Immediately, Led Zepp took blues sound and progressive hard rock, like a "communicatin breakdown" and "how many more times". "Led Zepp I" have blues songs like a, "I can quit you baby" and "you shook me".

Have noticed, a beutyfull song ballad hit "baby I am gonna leave you".

Next album "Led Zeppelin II" will be with more american and fillter sound.

I am a new member of this forum and I commenting in my way, Led Zeppelin music. I am sorry, if my opinion, is not competent valuation for this big rock group. I am just a zepp fan. :rolleyes:

Bye

I am not aware of whom your are, but it is obvious that you are from a different era from the band.

To me that is a GOOD thing;It means the magic is still in place.

I myself took a sort of test in the early '80s and bought Led Zeppelin 1.I found it to be most impressive! :D

I then conducted an experiment and bought every album that was on the charts when Zep 1 was released(actually, in the main a very enjoyable task!) and very quickly realised its incredible impact.

To me,Robert never sounded like Janis,although evidently they had met and perhaps swapped trade secrets.Yes Robert had a beautifull "child face" when he was 20. but this is something I only noticed in hindsite :long after my own face had become not unlike the rear end of an Elephant. :'(

Jimmy was not just a "virtous" guitar player but a rather nifty producer as well!.I suspect he still is.

Zepp II will Inevitablely be more American,because it was written in between concerts on an American tour.I Know you will enjoy it!

Archived