Robert Plant's Son Logan and Velvet Revolver

Presence

I became aware of Logan's band "Black Country Bandits" awhile ago, and kind of lost track of him for a bit, now he's resurfaced in the last 8 months or so as the singer for "Sons of Albion." They did a stint opening for Velvet Revolver, and now that THEY are in the market for a singer following Scott Weiland's departure from the band, does anyone think that a Logan Plant fronted version of Velvet Revolver might be a rock & roll force?

I became aware of Logan's band "Black Country Bandits" awhile ago, and kind of lost track of him for a bit, now he's resurfaced in the last 8 months or so as the singer for "Sons of Albion." They did a stint opening for Velvet Revolver, and now that THEY are in the market for a singer following Scott Weiland's departure from the band, does anyone think that a Logan Plant fronted version of Velvet Revolver might be a rock & roll force?

Logan has a new band (well not that new) Sons of Albion so I suspect he'll continue with them :)

• 3 years later...

No, I think Logan is not experienced enough to play with these veterns of Rock. He is talented however and I think would be better going his own route to success.

Archived