DISCO OR RAP, WHICH DO YOU PREFER?

ZeppFanForever

Hi ZFF,

The band members from Wild Cherry are from Ohio, an area near the Ohio/West Virginia/Pennsylvania border.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_Cherry_(band)

I love to dance. My husband is definitey NOT a dancer. sad.gif He doesn't mind if I dance with others at parties, etc. One of our few incompatability areas, lol.

Hi! Did you read my profile? I love to dance also! My mother was a professional dancer and she taught both my sister and I how to dance.

So WILD CHERRY is from Ohio? What ever became of WILD CHERRY? There was never a "Behind The Music" story on them on VH1.

I love parties! Give me any reason to party and I will! I'll party just for waking up in the morning! Ha Ha! Thank you for your comment and ROCK ON FOREVER my dear friend.

Not a fan of either, but since I'm here to pick I'm gonna go with disco. At least I wouldn't look so much like a dork trying to dance to disco as I would with rap.

Hi "ledzepfvr!" How are you? Somehow, I knew that you would choose Disco. I picture you more the type of dancing to Disco. By the way, I like your picture! ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

Hi "ledzepfvr!" How are you? Somehow, I knew that you would choose Disco. I picture you more the type of dancing to Disco. By the way, I like your picture! ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

Hi, I'm good,thanks. I'm starting to figure out how to use the $%#*&%$! program here and decided to change my avatar. I'm not that computer literate but if I mess with it long enough something eventually works.

Hi, I'm good,thanks. I'm starting to figure out how to use the $%#*&%$! program here and decided to change my avatar. I'm not that computer literate but if I mess with it long enough something eventually works.

Hi "ledzepfvr!" I know what you mean, I'm still learning how to use all of the features here on the forum. Have a great day and ROCK ON FOREVER my dear.

Archived