Guitar heros with Jools Holland, I Player

Pagey_17

• 1 month later...
cant stand jools holland and his boogie woogie horse shit!!!

Thank you for that worthwhile contribution!

You may not like his music but the guy is - in my opinion - a national treasure. And a genius of a piano player. Robert Plant - and a gazillion other world famous musicians - haven't played and recorded with him for no reason you know.

Not the best TV presenter in the world but that's part of his charm if you ask me!

It's Page & Plant performing a stormin' version of The Wanton Song from 1998.

Good old youtube: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KinCFQGNJ2w :)

Actually the link is no longer there. It states it's been removed due to a use violation. Sometimes when coming from a TV show that happens. Networks in the U.S. do that constantly. Remember, in the hours after Jimmy's Olympic performance with Leona Lewis and all the uploaded videos that were removed.

Thank you for that worthwhile contribution!

You may not like his music but the guy is - in my opinion - a national treasure. And a genius of a piano player. Robert Plant - and a gazillion other world famous musicians - haven't played and recorded with him for no reason you know.

Not the best TV presenter in the world but that's part of his charm if you ask me!

national treasure my foot!! - there is a false intellectuality about jools holland that many people fail to see.

fortunately for me, I see it <_<

Archived